Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Handmade Quilted Christmas Stocking. Usually I like long stockings, but I'm actually kind of liking this short and fat pattern

Handmade Quilted Christmas Stocking. Usually I like long stockings, but I'm actually kind of liking this short and fat pattern
Handmade Quilted Christmas Stocking. Usually I like long stockings, but I'm actually kind of liking this short and fat pattern
Click here to download
Handmade Rugs and throws by Pampa from Argentina // Available at Koskela
Handmade Rugs and throws by Pampa from Argentina  // Available at Koskela
Click here to download
237 * Natural Hair Style for a Rainy Day
237 * Natural Hair Style for a Rainy Day
Click here to download
Welcome - $50 SEW IN WEAVES BY CHERYL COUTURE
Welcome - $50 SEW IN WEAVES BY CHERYL COUTURE
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment