Tuesday, October 29, 2013

..::::SUBSCRIBE:::.. Finally my Curlformers Review is here! See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...

tour of my handmade barbie house (part 2) - here is the other part of my handmade barbie house. if you havent watch the other part you can find it on my channel. please
tour of my handmade barbie house (part 2) - here is the other part of my handmade barbie house. if you havent watch the other part you can find it on my channel. please
Click here to download
Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins
Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft  #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins
Click here to download
Custom Handmade Knives - Tomas Rucker
Custom Handmade Knives - Tomas Rucker
Click here to download
..::::SUBSCRIBE:::.. Finally my Curlformers Review is here! See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...
..::::SUBSCRIBE:::..  Finally my Curlformers Review is here!  See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack    I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum       Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment