Thursday, November 21, 2013

Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of

Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of
Click here to download
Set of 3 Blue Lace patterned Handmade Paper Flower by CreativeLily
Set of 3 Blue Lace patterned Handmade Paper Flower by CreativeLily
Click here to download
#Etsy #handmade #tattoo #sugar #skull #necklace $15.95 I am in love with this whole store on Etsy with lots of sugar skull and tattoo inspired jewelry
#Etsy #handmade #tattoo #sugar #skull #necklace $15.95  I am in love with this whole store on Etsy with lots of sugar skull and tattoo inspired jewelry
Click here to download
Handmade Paper Basket - Aqua/Tan,
Handmade Paper Basket - Aqua/Tan,
Click here to download
DIY fashion top ! Loppploppp
DIY fashion top ! Loppploppp
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment