Monday, November 4, 2013

I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!

Handmade Pottery. Business Card Holder. Bright Turquoise. Gifts for Women. For Her. Wife. Girlfriend. Daughter. Mother. Secretary. Office
Handmade Pottery. Business Card Holder. Bright Turquoise. Gifts for Women. For Her. Wife. Girlfriend. Daughter. Mother. Secretary. Office
Click here to download
handmade knives
handmade knives
Click here to download
I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!
I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment