Saturday, November 9, 2013

Inspiration at the hardware store. I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!

Handmade Ice Cream
Handmade Ice Cream
Click here to download
Eminem - Lose Yourself (Bossa Cover) (+playlist)
Eminem - Lose Yourself (Bossa Cover) (+playlist)
Click here to download
Every 3 months or so i get the sinful urge to get a belly button ring! But don't worry it goes away......
Every 3 months or so i get the sinful urge to get a belly button ring! But don't worry it goes away......
Click here to download
double belly button piercing LOVE LOVE LOVE ? gonna def get this
double belly button piercing LOVE LOVE LOVE ? gonna def get this
Click here to download
Inspiration at the hardware store. I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!
Inspiration at the hardware store.  I came home with 5 packages of hot pink poly rope (50 lb.- 75 feet each spool). What's a girl to do with 375 feet of hot pink rope? Make a rug! I used a simple crochet stitch and a size 6 hook (I'd recommend using bigger). For less than $15 you have a simple, yet sturdy, handmade gift. Who doesn't need a hot pink rug? Ha!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment